Well written, relevant to the interest of your audience, packed with quirky facts and informative -- it's a media survey and piece by piece review rolled into one brief engaging package that never forgets the needs of the audience. A rare achievement.I don't know yet who the other winners in this category are, but when I find out, I'll post that info here too.
The blog for Peter T. Chattaway, film critic, journalist, religion junkie, etc. Not all posts will be film-related, but film will always be just around the corner.
Sunday, May 06, 2007
I'm number two! I'm number two!
It's awards season again -- and apparently my film column for BC Christian News won second place in the 'Media Review - Newspaper' category at the Canadian Church Press awards last Friday. The judge, Marianne Meed Ward, commented:
Congratulations, Peter!
ReplyDelete"...packed with quirky facts and informative"
ReplyDeleteHey, your the Christian Mark Harris. ;)
congratulations, Peter-- you deserve it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Peter. Nice one.
ReplyDeleteMatt
YAY!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Peter :)
You desserve it.