Saturday, May 05, 2007

Hermione Granger -- in IMAX 3-D!

Everyone else is talking about the curious difference between the regular poster for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix vs. the IMAX 3-D poster, so I might as well mention it here too.



FWIW, Melissa Anelli of LeakyNews.com has a few things to say about this. (Hat tip to Lou Lumenick at the New York Post.)

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, kind of pervy when you think about it. Isn't she only 15?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's slightly older, actually. The character Hermione Granger is 16 for the bulk of this particular story (her birthday is only a few weeks after the start of school in September), and the actress Emma Watson turned 17 just a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess some things do get larger than life on IMAX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:59 a.m.

    As I understand it, the Imax poster came first and then the more toned down version was created for the regular theatrical release.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um...why'd they bother?
    Have we not reached a point where we can look at a woman and not focus on here bosom and giggle. It had to bother them for it to be done...
    I think by doing this they've drawn greater attention to it...sick pervs.

    ReplyDelete